Trying To Fix WOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying To Fix WOT

Post by ethanman21 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:47 pm

After downloading a couple of mods from curse, WOT didn't work any more when I started it up from the launcher. So countless attempts at trying to fix WOT I hit the dead end and had to uninstall the game. If this doesn't work do any of you have some advice to help fix WOT, because at this point in time i think it may just be my PC.

ethanman21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying To Fix WOT

Post by Wailwulf on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Re installing the game without mods should give you a working game. If it fails there (no mods) it is either your registry or just the computer itself.

Wailwulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnspack on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Download the full game in a zip format here: http://worldoftanks.com/en/content/docs/update/ Go down the page to where it says
Full Game Client Version 8.9 (5.73 GB) and download that. Keep the main zip file safe somewhere. Extract the contents somewhere, and run the exe. Make a new folder to install it to, don't use your old folder. I'll have to go through this a bit myself, but I'll figure out a way to make a fresh install, back it up somewhere for safe keeping, and then add the mods, and post a fairly easy to understand guide. Anyone else wants to help, please!

johnspack
Admin

View user profile http://fxxiv.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum